Your online session will expire in
Please click "Continue" to keep working or click "Sign Out" to end your session now.
Your session has expired.
You will be redirected to the Login Page.
If you had items in a Cart, the cart can be retrieved under "Shopping Lists".
OASIS is Pearson’s free online self-help website that is available 24/7 to place & track orders, track credits, check price & availability, check access codes, look up product information, request documents, file claims, generate reports and more!
Login or Register to use OASIS today at oasis-b2b.pearson.com.
- Search by ISBN only or with optional search criteria such as Title Keywords, Author and Edition number.
- Use Filters to narrow down your results.
- Easily add items to the Cart when placing an order.
- Click on the title link on any page to view product details. Any time a title is displayed in OASIS, it is a link to its “Title Summary” page. Information on this page can include:
- Cover Art
- Price & Discount
- Product Type
- Product Status
- Carton Quantity
- New Edition flag
- Additional information provided (if available for the item):
Overview/Product Features/Table of Contents/What’s New
Supplements/Alternate Editions/Value Packs/Components
- Quick Order – Enter up to 25 ISBNs/quantities at a time before adding them to the Cart.
- Multi-ISBN Upload (single order) – Upload a CSV file with multiple ISBNs/Qtys to expedite your data entry.
- Multi-Order Upload – Do you drop-ship to multiple customers? Enter all the orders on a spreadsheet template (provided), upload the file and place these separate orders at one time.
- Shopping Lists – Once an item is added to the Cart, it can be saved as a “Shopping Lists” to be used later.
- Review all of your orders placed within the last 36 months.
- Check status and track shipments using a variety of search options.
- Link to carrier websites for the latest tracking information.
- Review all credits/debits that have been issued to your account within the last 36 months.
Shipping and Billing issues such as these can be reported on OASIS anytime:
- Damaged / Defective
- Shortage / Overage
- Sales Tax
- Duplicate order
- Run reports for Product Information that are based on your Purchase History such as New Editions and Supplements.
- Run reports for Order Information such as Unshipped and Order Status.
- Reports can be customized to return specific info that meets your needs.
- Save customized reports to run again in the future.
- Enter a Purchase Order # or Order # and receive all associated invoices and/or Proof of Deliveries.
(PODs are for UPS and FedEx shipments only)
- Enter an Invoice, Credit or Debit Memo # and receive that specific document.
- Search for documents by date range. In the results list, click the document # to open on-screen to review, print or save.
- Billing accounts can request Statement copies.
- Check the status of an Access Code (not activated, activated, expired)
- View activation dates
- Check the status of codes that have multiple redemptions (example: a single code that can be redeemed 100 times)
- Request code deactivation (these requests are sent to Technical Support. You will receive an email notification when it is done)
- Links directly to the Pearson.com “Find your rep” page
Update this information on your OASIS registration:
- Email Address
- User ID