OASIS is Pearson’s free online self-help website that is available 24/7 to place & track orders, track credits, check price & availability, check access codes, look up product information, request documents, file claims, generate reports and more!
Login or Register to use OASIS today at oasis-b2b.pearson.com.
- Search by ISBN only or with optional search criteria such as Title Keywords, Author and Edition number.
- Use Filters to narrow down your results.
- Easily add items to the Cart when placing an order.
- Click on the title link on any page to view product details. Any time a title is displayed in OASIS, it is a link to its “Title Summary” page. Information on this page can include:
- Cover Art
- Price & Discount
- Product Type
- Product Status
- Carton Quantity
- New Edition flag
- Additional information provided (if available for the item):
Overview/Product Features/Table of Contents/What’s New
Supplements/Alternate Editions/Value Packs/Components
- Quick Order – Enter up to 25 ISBNs/quantities at a time before adding them to the Cart.
- Multi-ISBN Upload (single order) – Upload a CSV file with multiple ISBNs/Qtys to expedite your data entry.
- Multi-Order Upload – Do you drop-ship to multiple customers? Enter all the orders on a spreadsheet template (provided), upload the file and place these separate orders at one time.
- Shopping Lists – Once an item is added to the Cart, it can be saved as a “Shopping Lists” to be used later.
- Review all of your orders placed within the last 36 months.
- Check status and track shipments using a variety of search options.
- Link to carrier websites for the latest tracking information.
- Review all credits/debits that have been issued to your account within the last 36 months.
Shipping and Billing issues such as these can be reported on OASIS anytime:
- Damaged / Defective
- Shortage / Overage
- Sales Tax
- Duplicate order
- Run reports for Product Information that are based on your Purchase History such as New Editions and Supplements.
- Run reports for Order Information such as Unshipped and Order Status.
- Reports can be customized to return specific info that meets your needs.
- Save customized reports to run again in the future.
- Enter a Purchase Order # or Order # and receive all associated invoices and/or Proof of Deliveries.
(PODs are for UPS and FedEx shipments only)
- Enter an Invoice, Credit or Debit Memo # and receive that specific document.
- Search for documents by date range. In the results list, click the document # to open on-screen to review, print or save.
- Billing accounts can request Statement copies.
- Check the status of an Access Code (not activated, activated, expired)
- View activation dates
- Check the status of codes that have multiple redemptions (example: a single code that can be redeemed 100 times)
- Request code deactivation (these requests are sent to Technical Support. You will receive an email notification when it is done)
- Links directly to the Pearson.com “Find your rep” page
Update this information on your OASIS registration:
- Email Address
- User ID